Grow Your Career with Customer Effective
Why The Top Talent Joins Our Team
- Training, unsurpassed by competitors in the industry
- Career growth, in business or technical tracks
- Work with teams of bright, highly skilled professionals
- Participate in multiple enterprise organizations' Microsoft Dynamics CRM success
- Mentorship from a strong leadership team
- Award winning company with high recognition in the CRM industry
- Sophisticated technology, allowing you to work virtually from any location
Our Professional Services team is composed of Solutions Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Leaders, Consulting Directors and Developers that use their business, industry and technical knowledge to solve complex custom development and integration issues in MS Dynamics CRM. Our team interfaces with our sales staff and customers on billable assignments to deliver CRM solutions, participating in business requirements gathering, solution design, application configuration, system testing, solution implementation, training and user adoption.
We encourage business and technical growth with internal and external training programs and career growth with leadership responsibilities. CRM certifications are paid for by the company as well as technical training programs. We will challenge you to become a CRM expert and learn different technologies as you master the ones you currently know.
Solutions Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Participate as a member of the Customer Effective implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs
- Work with Customer Effective Solution Architect to design the solution that best meets the client’s requirements
Solution Architect Job Responsibilities:
- Advise clients on Dynamics CRM implementation best practices
- Provide business process expertise and application configuration expertise as a consultative partner
- Mentor functional consultants on project design and technical initiatives
- Consult with clients on data migrations, systems integrations, and other technical issues in CRM
Senior .NET Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Frequent interaction with the customer via phone and email (occasional on-site visits) is required. You will work both independently and on a team for your development projects. You may work on multiple projects at one time or be engaged in long term projects.
- You will be responsible for your billable time, working on customers’ projects. Excellent time management and organizational skill are required, as you will keep track of your work in CRM.
What Can You Expect at Customer Effective?
- Training: Extensive in-house training on products, technologies, and processes. Your training never ends!
- Certifications: Support and reimbursement for industry certifications.
- Career Path: Growth in whatever career path you choose (business or technical) with options for advancement.
- Culture: Open, honest, inspiring, and future-focused culture that promotes mentoring and growth.
- Work/Life Balance: Travel to client sites and work remotely from your home office, with emphasis on balance.
- Quarterly Reviews: Challenging, performance-driven environment where results are recognized and rewarded.
- Growth: Profitable and growing rapidly in the US.
- Pay and Benefits: Competitive compensation package and excellent employee benefits
Customer Effective is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.